Tuition: $20,000+
Rent: $10,000+
Books and School Supplies: $8,000+
Four Years of Higher Education;
Four Years of a Wonderful Collegiate Experience;
A Life-changing Semester in London;
A Life-changing Semester in London;
Deepened Critical Thinking Skills and Historical Understanding;
Graduating with a Degree I Love and a License to Teach;
Meeting My Eternal Companion;
Priceless.
| The Marriott Center Before the Graduates Arrived |
![]() |
| Chelsea and I are riiiiiiight there! Don't you see us? |
| Posing for Mom and Aunt Helen down below. See the professor in the awesome green robes? Totally took two history classes from her. Awesome. |
![]() |
| Are you sure that degree's legit? |
![]() |
| A Few Aspiring Scholars |
| Just like high school graduation. Too bad I'm not looking at the camera... |
| Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve. |
Theme Song: Here's to the Night, Eve 6






Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete