Loves: Dancing. I've got another musical baby on my hands. Camden sits with one leg bent in front of her, and one bent behind and bounces up and down. She also wiggles and does what I have dubbed the "shoulder shuffle."
![]() |
| She likes to spend some time each day stirring in her soup pot. |
Hates: Camden had to share the spotlight this month with Wimbledon. Daddy and Witten were into tennis in a big way, and the time difference was perfect to allow even toddlers to watch Federer. All this was just to prep her for the US Open at the end of August, which we will also watch almost every minute of.
Diaper changes are taking too long for Camden these days, and several times she has rolled over and made a break for it! This comprises the entire list of the things she "hates" because she is the most amenable one year old on earth.
![]() |
| Somebody learned how to unscrew my mascara. And has apparently been watching as I apply my makeup. |
This month also brought her first words: Hi and Dada. More often than not, they come in quick succession when Daddy walks through the door! She is a literary genius. (note--as I write this, we are halfway through August and Camden has added a few new words to her repertoire: wa-wa (water), kkkkhhh (kitty), and baby).
Theme Song: Baby Baby, Amy Grant
(note--this song is a classic that my Mom and I used to dance to when I was a baby back in the early 90s. And of course I now dance to it with my babies.)








Wow! I can't believe you still think of those dancing episodes with Amy Grant. My sweetest baby in the world is now raising the sweetest babies in the world!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is adorable! I love her little outfit, and that bow!
ReplyDeleteSo precious.