"In the end it is not the years of your life that count, but the life in your years."
We had a very special life enter our year in 2014. He is also the main reason that I hardly ever post anymore. So, several weeks into 2015, I give you a few posts chronicling the final months of 2014 with the Davis Family.
Thanksgiving was very special this year. We spent time with Will's Dad and Diane, Will's Mom and Roger, my family (including one set of grandparents) came to visit, and we blessed Witten all in that same week.
Witten meeting my Dad and siblings for the first time:
 |
| Liam |
 |
| Grant |
 |
| Hollianne |
 |
Hyrum.
I'm sorry, but this is quite possibly the sweetest picture of Hyrum ever. He is holding Witten so carefully. And look at that sweet smile. Love it. |
 |
| My Dad never smiles for pictures. This picture is a big deal. |
 |
| I love Witten perched on Will's arm. I think it is the cutest thing. And Witten is usually content to sit there all day. |
Watching Witten's first snow with Dad
Thanksgiving at Dad and Diane's House
 |
Will was so proud of the cheese and cracker plate he did, he snapped a pic.
I arranged the vegetables. Just saying. |
Washington, D. C.: the day after Thanksgiving
 |
| Unfortunately the Capitol is being renovated so we couldn't really see the painting on the inside of the dome |
 |
| I just love this picture of my brothers. Don't ask me why. We were waiting to take a tour of the Library of Congress. |
 |
| Gutenberg Bible at Library of Congress |
 |
| All these books are saying the exact same thing: Listen to Riley. |
Visit to Colonial Beach at Mom and Roger's
 |
| oh facial expressions... |
Blessing Day
 |
| My side of the family: Parents, siblings, grandparents, Aunt, and two cousins |
 |
| Will's side of the family: his parents |
Recovering from a Whirlwind Week
Theme Song: We Are Family, Sister Sledge
No comments:
Post a Comment