Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And Maybe I Love You

I was lucky enough to be assigned to student teach at a junior high for the upcoming semester. A junior high that is in the opposite direction of Will's work. After begging for carpools, researching bus schedules, and considering hitchhiking...we decided to do something absolutely insane instead.


This is Will's new baby. She is big and beautiful and brand spanking new. 2013 Jeep Patriot. This way we can go to our jobs in opposite directions every morning and I can go grocery shopping before Will gets home from work. Which I think he will be incredibly grateful for.

I have yet to drive the new automobile. Truth be told, I'm scared. Because it's a large shiny SUV. Intimidating. I prefer the humble Honda. I've already scratched it once, so I'll stick with that car instead of putting a blemish on the Jeep.

Will gets all nostalgic about the Jeep he had in college. And he is so excited about his new ride. It's adorable. Love is in the air... ;)

Theme Song: Drive My Car, The Beatles

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Problem solved! Enjoy :) And, happy birthday!!!! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete