Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

13 December and the count is on! 12 days people. 

I should probably wrap those presents I bought almost two weeks ago...




Me being crafty. Hilarious.

Will did an excellent job setting up this lovely REAL tree. I love real trees.


An adorable thrift store find. Thanks Mom. :)

Only about half the amount of what was there this morning...

Our stockings are my favorite Christmas decoration. I like to think my stocking is bigger because I was more loved as a child. Will likes to think it's because I was spoiled rotten.

Theme Song: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas--Bing Crosby (no other version will do)

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm gonna have to go with Will on this one :) Still, the fact that you both have childhood stockings that survived this long says something about both sets of parents.

    ReplyDelete