Monday, July 23, 2012

Of Sand and Sealing

LA County

Saturday morning we left Burbank for the LA temple. And missed the 8:30 session by minutes. We thought it was at 9:00. Instead, we walked around the grounds a bit before attending the temple. We also got to go to a sealing, and Will even saw a stake president from his mission who now works at the temple.




Brooke + Brad


After the temple we headed down to Santa Monica Pier

The Edge of Santa Monica Pier

How we found a space with no people to take pictures, I will never know.



The Pacific. I haven't seen you in years.


Touching the Ocean. It's been so long :)
Before we headed up to the Palmdale area for the rest of our stay, we had to pick up our completely redone transmission to put back in our car. Over $1000. NBD

The beautiful 2011 Jetta we drove from Vegas and on our first days in California
Theme Song: All I Wanna Do, Sheryl Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment